- Students will be shown 3 experiments on Monday 25th February (1x Biology, 1x Chemistry, 1 x Physics).
- All are experiments that they could do at home.
- They will also be given either a Crest Bronze workbook or a Crest Discovery Passport to complete.
- There will be at least 3 drop-in Sessions on Thursdays from 3-4pm if they would prefer to do this in school.
- The expectation is that all students will produce an A2 Scientific poster (we will provide the card) detailing the investigation process.
- Those students who meet the criteria will be awarded a British Science Association Crest Award
CLICK HERE for more details.