We are offering the current Year 7 and 8 students the opportunity of taking part in a 6 day/5 night visit to central Paris and Disneyland Paris. To avoid any academic conflicts, the trip is scheduled for 23rd to 28th May 2020; this is the May half term. The aim of the trip is to provide students with the opportunity to experience a different culture, practice their language skills, improve their culinary skills, develop their confidence and interpersonal skills whilst at the same time having fun. It will also allow students to exhibit their British Values of law (through school rules), mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.
There will be several different visits over the 6 day period. These include:
- A visit to Ecole Gourmet where the students will take part in a cooking workshop and taste some local delicacies
- A summit visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the river Seine in Paris departing from Bateaux-Mouches
- Visit to Sacré-Cœur
- Visit to Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe
- 2 day hopper pass for Disneyland Paris
- A gala dinner ‘Buffalo Bills show’ at Disneyland Paris
- A hypermarket visit for some local bargains
CLICK HERE to view a copy of the letter to parents.